Stay connected with SGShareMarket.com on the move. The RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works.
To tune in to our RSS Feed, you will need to download a programme called the feedreader (or “news aggregator”). This displays RSS information feeds from our dedicated sections to you.
How can I use this?
Aggregators for accessing RSS include stand-alone applications or plug-ins for Outlook. Below are some resources for aggregators.
* NewsGator Outlook – News aggregator that runs in Microsoft Outlook.
* NetNewsWire – A Mac OSX desktop RSS reader
* NewzCrawler – Provides access to news content.
- One Up On Wall Street
- Cirque du Soleil – Quidam [VHS]
- Capitol Report: Here’s how ‘the cartel’ rigged the currency market
- Straits Times Index (STI Outlook for 21/11/2011 to 25/11/2011)
- Olam International Limited announced the proposed acquisition of 100% of equity interests in the Progida Group
- Genting profits up 8.3% in Q3
- Noble Group Share Price
- Three Billion New Capitalists: The Great Shift of Wealth And Power to the East
- Inside Job
- Ichimoku Basics
- Singapore Stock Market Screener 07/11/2011
- Genting HK (Poised for further upside)
- Ezra (Forming Bearish Flag Pattern)
- Straits Times Index (STI Outlook for 08/11/2011 to 11/11/2011)
- Bond Report: Treasurys fall on Greek news, ECB cut