Genting HK (Poised for further upside)
Genting HK currently trades just above it’s 14 & 20day moving average lines. Both lines confluence to form an additional layer of support for this counter. Big brother Genting SP has rallied a fair bit over the past 2 weeks. However, Genting HK currently trades in consolidation with good support. Trading volume of this counter is observed to be healthy.
Further on the technical charts, Genting HK’s stocastics seems to be forming a potentially bullish crossover. Genting HK’s is currently trending in the positive region of MACD and trading on upper band of the bollinger band.
With good trading volume, Genting HK could be poised to trade higher to test it’s next level of resistence at 31 cents.
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- One Up On Wall Street
- Cirque du Soleil – Quidam [VHS]
- Capitol Report: Here’s how ‘the cartel’ rigged the currency market
- Straits Times Index (STI Outlook for 21/11/2011 to 25/11/2011)
- Olam International Limited announced the proposed acquisition of 100% of equity interests in the Progida Group
- Genting profits up 8.3% in Q3
- Noble Group Share Price
- Three Billion New Capitalists: The Great Shift of Wealth And Power to the East
- Inside Job
- Ichimoku Basics
- Singapore Stock Market Screener 07/11/2011
- Genting HK (Poised for further upside)
- Ezra (Forming Bearish Flag Pattern)
- Straits Times Index (STI Outlook for 08/11/2011 to 11/11/2011)
- Bond Report: Treasurys fall on Greek news, ECB cut