CapsMallAsia (Gap acting as resistence)
Property counters closed the trading strongly. CapsMallAsia is no exception. CapsMallAsia currently trades above all it’s moving average (MA) lines. In order for CapsMallAsia to trading higher, it would need to overcome it’s major resistence at 1.36 level.
1.36 is a classical resistence for this counter. With an additional gap resistence in between, it would take a massive trading interest in order for CapsMallAsia to overcome this level of resistence.
Failure to overcome this resistence could see CapsMallAsia retrace back to find normacy at it’s 20 day MA.
1 Comment + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Straits Times Index (STI Outlook for 21/11/2011 to 25/11/2011)
- Olam International Limited announced the proposed acquisition of 100% of equity interests in the Progida Group
- Genting profits up 8.3% in Q3
- Noble Group Share Price
- Three Billion New Capitalists: The Great Shift of Wealth And Power to the East
- Inside Job
- Ichimoku Basics
- Singapore Stock Market Screener 07/11/2011
- Genting HK (Poised for further upside)
- Ezra (Forming Bearish Flag Pattern)
- Straits Times Index (STI Outlook for 08/11/2011 to 11/11/2011)
- Bond Report: Treasurys fall on Greek news, ECB cut
- Biosensors International Group: Further market share penetration (OCBC)
- UOB: Looking attractive again (OCBC)
- Stock Market Analysis 02/11/2011