Capitaland (Gap Resistence Ahead)
Following the bullishness of the STI, Capitaland followed suit, breaking it’s resistence at 2.72 level and penetrating out of it’s bollinger band.
Congrats to those who invested in this counter.
However, the road ahead of Capitaland looks tough. Although 2.72 resistence is overcome and will now act as a layer of support, Capitaland will need to close the 2 gap resistences ahead (indicate in shades of blue) of it.
3 Comments + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Straits Times Index (STI Outlook for 21/11/2011 to 25/11/2011)
- Olam International Limited announced the proposed acquisition of 100% of equity interests in the Progida Group
- Genting profits up 8.3% in Q3
- Noble Group Share Price
- Three Billion New Capitalists: The Great Shift of Wealth And Power to the East
- Inside Job
- Ichimoku Basics
- Singapore Stock Market Screener 07/11/2011
- Genting HK (Poised for further upside)
- Ezra (Forming Bearish Flag Pattern)
- Straits Times Index (STI Outlook for 08/11/2011 to 11/11/2011)
- Bond Report: Treasurys fall on Greek news, ECB cut
- Biosensors International Group: Further market share penetration (OCBC)
- UOB: Looking attractive again (OCBC)
- Stock Market Analysis 02/11/2011