Singapore Company Highlights 17/06/2011

Posted on Jun 17, 2011 No Comments    Posted under: Breaking News

Singapore Company Highlights 17/06/2011 | STX OSV | STX OSV Holdings Limited | STX OSV Holdings | STX OSV News | STX OSV Forum | STX OSV Singapore | STX OSV Dividend | STX OSV Share Price | STX OSV Channelnewsasia | STX OSV latest news | GuocoLand Limited | GuocoLand Limited Company | GuocoLand Limited Berhad | Ezion Holdings | Ezion Holdings Limited | TTJ Holdings | TTJ | TTJ IPO | TTJ ASH | Hotel Properties Limited | Hotel Properties Limited H15 | Information Hotel Properties Limited | Hotel Properties Company Profile | Hotel Properties Limited Company | information Boustead Singapore Limited | Boustead Singapore Limited F9D | Boustead Singapore Company Profile | Boustead


STX OSV Holdings Limited announced that it has entered into a joint venture with Industrial Control Design AS (“ICD”) of Norway to establish a new company for the development of offshore handling systems. The new company will be registered in Norway . STX OSV will hold 51% of the shares, and ICD the remaining 49%. The establishment of the joint venture is part of STX OSV’s strategy to stay at the forefront of the industry by expanding its R&D capabilities. Through focused investments in research and development, STX OSV aims to strengthen its ability to develop and introduce vessels equipped with cutting-edge innovation and technology. (closing price: S$ 1.21)

GuocoLand Limited announced that the GLL Group has entered into a joint venture with Employees Provident Fund of Malaysia in relation to the GLL Group’s development of the Tanjong Pagar white site at Peck Seah Street/Choon Guan Street . (closing price: S$ 1.99)

Ezion Holdings Limited announced that its joint venture company, “Atlantic Labrador Pte Ltd” has secured a charter contract with a value of up to USD 73.0 million over a 4 year period to provide a North Sea Class accommodation jack-up rig to be used by a European oil major to support its oil & gas activities in offshore Denmark . (closing price: S$ 0.645)

TTJ Holdings Limited announced that it has secured four industrial construction projects totaling approximately S$15million in Singapore , boosting its current order book to S$184 million, from S$169 million as at 9 April 2011 . The Group has commenced work on some of these projects with completion expected by the end of 2012. (closing price: S$ 0.17)

Hotel Properties Limited refers to the Announcement made by the Company on 2 June 2011 pertaining to the new associated company in Malaysia, Nusantara Jutamas Sdn Bhd (“NJSB”) proposing to acquire a leasehold land in Padang Matsirat Sub-district, Langkawi, Kedah State, Malaysia. As not all the conditions precedent have been fulfilled, the Sales and Purchase Agreement entered into between NJSB and Global Upline Sdn Bhd had lapsed and terminated. (closing price: S$ 2.25)

Boustead Singapore Limited announced that its Energy-Related Engineering Division has recently secured approximately S$23 million in contracts from the oil & gas and petrochemical industries. The contracts involve the design, process engineering and construction of key largescale process systems for downstream oil refineries and gas processing plants in Australia , Singapore and Turkmenistan . (closing price: S$ 0.995)






Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>